Difficult Workforce Issues
- Specialist advice and manager support in addressing complex work unit dysfunction
- Strategies, and manager support, for difficult individual and team behaviours
- OD strategy for re-building organisations experiencing difficulty
Specialising in OD strategy focussed on developing organisations that:
- Attract and retain staff via positive work climates
- Are resilient and able to manage change and pressure
- Promote psychological well-being
- Are emotionally intelligent
- Are values-based.
- Frameworks and strategies for introducing change in complex environments
- Coaching and training in change leadership
- Addressing complex workforce issues during change
- Workshops on all aspects of organisational change.
- Managing difficult staffing and workplace issues
- Under-performance and difficult behaviours
- High performance (public speaking).
…With use of a wide range of diagnostic tools to provide insight and focus, including 360-degree assessment.
- Strategies for building individual, team and organisational resilience
- Customised workshops focused on resilience building.
Visit: www.workingwithresilience.com.au for more information on the R@W models and scales underpinning Kathryn’s work in this area.
- Assessment of leadership effectiveness via diagnostic tools, including 360-degree
- Leadership development workshops and programs
- Development of specific leadership skill, such as emotional intelligence
- Strategies for under-performing leaders.
- Development of high performing teams
- Assessment of team effectiveness via diagnostic tools
- Coaching for team leadership
- Restoring function in teams in trouble
- Team skills training
- Team building activities and tools (Eg Myers Briggs Type Inventory and Belbins Team Styles).
Facilitation of teams, committees and working parties for:
- Strategic and business planning
- Addressing group dynamics
- Resolution of complex or sensitive issues.
- Mediation services for individuals and groups
- Expert diagnosis of the sources of workplace issues and conflict with strategies for resolution.
We welcome your enquiries:
Phone: 08 8342 1797
Fax: 08 8342 0657
Postal Address: PO Box 440
North Adelaide SA 5006