Kathryn is an organisational psychologist, company director, author, speaker and executive coach. Her work history includes working as a management consultant, state manager of an industrial rehabilitation company, military psychologist and academic. For the past 25 years she has worked as a consulting organisational psychologist across all industry sectors and as owner/director of a motor parts company. She is also a partner of the coaching consortium CoachPartners and of Dakin McEwen – an organisational psychology practice. In 2011 she established a consortium of professionals interested in advancing understanding in the area of workplace resilience.
- Workplace resilience
- Leader development and coaching to executive level
- Development of high performing teams
- Strategy for complex staffing issues such as team dysfunction or difficult employee/leader behaviours
- Group facilitation for specific purposes (e.g. business planning, stakeholder engagement, mediated discussions)
- Conflict mediation for teams and individuals (nationally accredited mediator)
- Organisational interventions to build workplace cultural change and resilience
- Custom designed staff development programs focused on behavioural change.
Kathryn’s work has a strong evidence-base through conducting applied research and her involvement with the University of South Australia where she is an invited lecturer and member of two industry advisory committees. She is an active supporter of the organisational psychology profession via student mentoring and work placements and has held numerous executive positions within the Australian Psychological Society (A.P.S)- including Chair of the SA College of Organisational Psychologists and founding member of the Interest Group in Coaching Psychology. Her leadership within the profession was recognised in 2014 when she became a fellow of the A.P.S.
Kathryn is also a long-term member of Australian Human Resources Institute and is frequently an invited speaker at industry conferences. She takes a highly pragmatic approach to her work with a systems perspective; ensuring that strategies are considered within the full context of the environment. Her intention is to create outcomes that are sustainable beyond her involvement through up-skilling managers.
We welcome your enquiries:
Phone: 08 8342 1797
Fax: 08 8342 0657
Postal Address: PO Box 440
North Adelaide SA 5006